Today even the modern scientists have accepted the fact that every human being is surrounded by an aura similar to the radiance around the faces of Lord Ram, Krishna, Buddha and Jesus, as is seen depicted in their pictures. And every human being can attain the capabilities of viewing his own and other peopleís aura and also increase the radiance around his body through various methods like Yoga, Sadhana and meditation.
This article reveals secret facts on this interesting and captivating subject.
This article reveals secret facts on this interesting and captivating subject.
The ancient Indian sages and seers who were great exponents of spiritualism and the natural sciences believed that other than the apparent physical form, a human has six more forms or bodies or Sharirs as they called them. Thus the combination of the seven bodies makes a complete human form. But unfortunately we are only able to see and feel the presence of the outer physical body and even our minds are generally not able to penetrate into the deeper realms.
Knowledge of existence of aura around the human bodies was present even thousands of years ago and a radiance is shown to emanate from the bodies of great saints of India, Greece, Rome and Egypt in their pictures. In India pictures of Ram, Krishna, Buddha, Mahavir and Nanak are even today drawn with a bright halo around their faces.
This aura in fact charges the whole body with life and activity. But to understand more about it, to know its intricacies, it is first necessary to know about the six other bodies. The seven bodies or Sharirs are as follows.
1. Sthul Sharir - It has a solid form and is the outer physical body. It is called Annamay Kosh or a receptacle of food. In simple words it is the apparent body possessed by all animals, birds and humans.
2. Praann Sharir - Praann means life and it is a bit more significant than the Sthul Sharir as it provides the Sthul Sharir with energy and life. It is also called the Praannmay Kosh or the reservoir of life energy. This body acts as a link between the physical body and the other five bodies. One can see the other five bodies only through the help of this Praann Sharir.
3. Kaam Sharir - It is also called the Manomay Kosh or the reservoir of passions, thoughts and intelligence and with its help a person can create another body similar to his own. It is also called Pashu Sharir or the animal body. It is through it that the sexual passions are aroused in a human and thus he experiences vigour, enthusiasm and zeal in life.
4. Sukshma Man Sharir -It is a part of the Kaam Sharir but through it the mind and intelligence can be sharpened and a person can develop cleverness, and an ability to understand the intricacies of a subject.
5. Uchch Man Sharir - This is the first part of what constitutes the divine body. It is called the Vigyaanmay Kosh or the receptacle of all true sciences. Through it a human being can elevate his life spiritually, achieve totality and become Godlike. But if it is not controlled then the result may be quite opposite, leading to obstinacy and vanity. Hence great discipline is needed when one enters this body so as to prevent misuse of its powers.
6. Buddhi Sharir - It is also called the Nirvaan Sharir. Nirvaan means salvation, hence on realisation of this form a human being is able to free himself from the clutches of the physical or Sthul Sharir and is able to fuse with the soul. It is called Aanandmay Kosh or the reservoir of divine joy and happiness. And on being able to enter this body a human being is able to look into and realise his Soul.
7. Aatma Sharir - It is also called Aatmaa or the Immortal Soul. It is a completely subtle body in itself. On realisation of this state a person attains divinity and the aura around his face becomes even more radiant and distinct so that everyone is able to perceive it.
When a human being realises and enters all these bodies from Sthul Sharir to the Aatma Sharir, by following the directions of his Guru, he attains various miraculous capabilities. He becomes capable of flying to any place he wishes, creating as many Sthul Sharirs as he desires and even viewing events happening thousands of miles away and participating in them remaining where he is.
The Divine Aura
The aura of the Aatma Sharir or the Soul appears like the corona seen around the Sun during a solar eclipse. It engulfs the entire body and such a radiance appears around the face, that it lights up the countenance with an empyrean bliss.
As said before this aura is present not only around Gods, Goddesses and great saints but also around each human being. Generally it cannot be seen as it is not so bright and apparent. But if a person wishes he can see the aura around any person and around his own face by accomplishing Sadhana. This aura is called Aabhaa Mandal or Prabhaa Mandal in Hindi and Lord Mahavir called it has called it Leshya.
According to the Indian sages as well as western scientists many facts can be revealed by seeing a personís aura.
1. Through the aura past of the person becomes crystal clear. Thus character of the person and his mode of living can be known easily.
2. Just as one can know about the past of a person by viewing his aura, similarly future events of his life can also be known beforehand, for the present state of oneís aura shall reveal what the future has in store for the individual.
3. Through the medium of a personís aura his nature can be changed. This is because the aura of a person can be altered. A person can change his own or someone elseís aura and thus a poor man can become rich, a dull headed person can become intelligent and one can even become a great man with an awakened soul.
4. The aura can have seven colours. A person who is still in the Sthul Sharir has a green aura, the aura of Prann Sharir is pink coloured, Kaam Sharir aura is yellow coloured, aura of Sukshma Sharir is a mixture of yellow and green colours, Uchch Man Sharir aura is silver coloured, the aura of Buddhi Sharir is blue and that of Aatma Sharir is golden.
5. Six months before the death of a person his aura becomes dull and blackish in colour. Thus one can know that this particular person is near his death.
6. The aura of a characterless person is cloudy and pale yellowish. Similarly the aura around a cunning and deceitful person is smoky and pale.
7. Through control over his aura a person can create as many physical forms as he likes. And as the aura has no bulk or weight, it can travel at a great speed, hence through it a person can even view events occurring thousands of miles away. He can also look into the future and can thus prevent major disasters or accidents.
8. The aura keeps changing according to the kind of thoughts being entertained by a person. The changes which occur in our physical body or Sthul Sharir already had their effect on the inner body or Sukshma Sharir quite some time ago. Thus any disease or ailment can be forecast even three months before as the ill effects would already have influenced the aura.
9. By accomplishing this Sadhana the person can see a child and its aura when it is still in the motherís womb. He can make aura of the child brighter & luminous and thus bestow super conscience in the child. The child on receiving such energy goes on to become an intelligent and genius person - a scientist, mathematician, doctor or engineer i.e. unique in any field he enters.
A person can become a Siddh and spiritually elevated by developing the capability to see one's own aura. Such a Sadhana is called Aatma Sadhana. And by this process auras of thousands of people can be altered for their benefit.
In this Sadhana Aatma Maha Yantra is of utmost importance. A special rosary called Cheitanya Mala should be used. In the morning place the Yantra before yourself and looking at it without blinking your eyes start chanting the following Aatma Mantra.
Daily chant 21 rounds of this Mantra. Before commencing the Sadhana free your mind of all negative thoughts, fears, doubts, hesitations, anxieties and frustrations. Only then start the Sadhana. Concentrate fully and completely on the Yantra without worrying about anything else.
After a practice of 15 days you should start looking casually at the face of some person. Do not stare or look into his eyes. Just look at his face from the head to his neck, as this is the area where the aura is strongest. Then look at the air two to seven inches above and around his head. The enveloping air will appear coloured like a rainbow.
Regularly keep practising on the Yantra as above and keep experimenting your capabilities on various people. When you become capable of viewing the aura surrounding othersí bodies, their pasts and futures shall automatically become clear to you.
At first you may perceive only a faint aura but with practice you shall be able to distinctly see the full aura of a person, and even changes taking place in it.
Through this Sadhana a person can also make his aura more radiant and distinct. He can attain spiritual upliftment and gain amazing capabilities like travelling from one place to another in just a single moment. He can even see any event happening anywhere, anytime and can become a distinguished and unique person in the society
Every issue of "Nikhil Mantra Vigyan" magazine contains detailed description of various Sadhanas and prices of specified Sadhana articles. International Prices of some Sadhana articles, books, CDs etc. are listed on our website. You may also contact Jodhpur Gurudham on email/telephone/letter/fax to get the prices.
All kinds of material problems can be solved by performing Sadhanas and taking Dikshas. You may perform Sadhanas yourself to ward off malefic effects of bad planets and to counter the black magic done against you. You should perform Sadhanas yourself after taking Diksha to attain material and spiritual upliftment. Sadhana is the only way to get Divine help to resolve tensions & problems of material life and attaining spiritual elevation.
The chances of success in Sadhanas are increased manifold by taking Diksha as during Diksha, Revered Gurudev transfers a part of His own spiritual penance power into the disciple to steer him towards success. Guru Diksha is the basic foundation for spiritual and material success.
You need to take Guru Diksha before performing any Sadhana or taking any other Diksha. Guru Diksha is the first step of spiritual initiation. When you apply for Guru Diksha, you get a Guru Pitambar(shawl to wear while performing Sadhana) and one year subscription of "Nikhil Mantra Vigyan" magazine free along with Guru Diksha.
You should also take specific Diksha for this Sadhana to achieve complete success in this Sadhana.
You may either get Diksha from Gurudev personally or the Diksha may be granted on a photograph. The photograph should be a recent one, and can be of any size. However the face should be clearly visible on the photograph.
The Diksha is granted free of cost by Revered Gurudev.However, a token amount is charged for each Diksha which goes towards charitable causes through Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali Foundation International Charitable Trust Society.
Each issue of Nikhil Mantra Vigyan magazine contains detailed information on various rare and quickacting Sadhanas. You may click here for subscription information.
You may refer to our Frequently Asked Queries section to clarify general doubts about Sadhanas and Dikshas. You may also send us an email/letter/fax to Jodhpur Gurudham for further guidance. Our email address is email@example.com
Ideally you should meet revered Gurudevs personally to discuss about your problems & plans and obtain guidance. Only revered Gurudevs can advice you about the most relevant Diksha and Sadhana for you depending upon your aptitude and ability. You may meet revered Gurudevs during the Sadhana camps. Owing to busy schedule of Revered Gurudev, it is not possible to meet Gurudev everyday in Jodhpur Gurudham. Every month, some days are reserved and scheduled for meeting in Jodhpur Gurudham. These details are listed in the monthly magazine Nikhil Mantra Vigyan and are also available here. You may meet revered Gurudev on other days also. Please check by telephone about availability before going to the Gurudham. You should attend the Sadhana Camps to perform Sadhanas directly under revered Gurudevs' guidance.
You should contact the Jodhpur Gurudham for getting Sadhna articles/books/CDs etc. by post. Alternatively, you may buy them over the counter from our Delhi/Jodhpur Gurudham or from the counters at the Sadhna Camps.
All the Sadhna articles (Rosaries, Yantras etc.) are consecrated and energised by our pundits during auspicious moments for particular Sadhna. We do "Prana Prathistha" of all the Sadhna articles and make them more energised by performing specific "Cheitanya Puja" on all the articles. So, the chances of success in the Sadhna are increased manifold.
If you live in India, then you may send us a email/letter/fax mentioning your address and details of required items. We will send it by VPP. Alternatively, as VPP rates have increased recently, you may send us a Bank Draft of "Total cost of items" plus Rs. 60 (postage charges), then we will send the items by registered post. Please note that the Postage Charges for Paarad (mercury) items will be more (around 20-30% of cost) due to exceptionally high weight.
Sadhaks living in other SAARC countries (Nepal/ Pakistan/ Sri Lanka/ Bangladesh/ Bhutan/ Maldives/ Burma) can get Sadhana articles/books/CDs etc. at the Indian price by sending a bank draft. Please add around 20-30% as Postal charges. Please note that the Postage Charges for Paarad (mercury) items will be more (around 30-40% of cost) due to exceptionally high weight.
If you live outside India/other SAARC countries, then you may purchase the Sadhna articles/books/CDs etc. at the International Price by sending a bank draft. The overseas postage & handling charges are included in the International prices.
Please do not enclose cash in letter for payment. It is both risky and illegal
The Bank Draft should be in favour of "Nikhil Mantra Vigyan" payable at Jodhpur,India and should be sent to Jodhpur Gurudham address.
The Jodhpur Gurudham address is Nikhil Mantra Vigyan, 14A, Main road, Dr. Shrimali Marg, High Court Colony, Jodhpur 342001, Rajasthan, India. The Telephone number is +91-(0291)-2638209/2624081 and telefax number is +91-(0291)-5102540.
© 2010 Nikhil Mantra Vigyan, New Delhi, India. All Rights Reserved.   Disclaimer & Copyright Notice